Evaluating your company’s operations.
At times, your business needs a tune-up. When you bring in a trained outside professional to evaluate your company’s operations, you can determine if the appropriate controls are in place to ensure proper handling of resources and to protect yourself.
The Burkhalter Group assesses your internal control systems to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures. To protect your business, we can implement structural and procedural changes such as the following:
- Implementing routine records review
- Periodic counting of equipment, inventories, cash and other property
- Training and supervising employees and providing channels for reporting improprieties
- Making documented procedures accessible to employees
- Resegregation duties and approval authority to prevent one person from having control over a financial transaction
We help review operations to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations are being carried out as planned. Then we make recommendations that help your company become stronger and more profitable by correcting any inefficient or ineffective operating procedures we find.
If you’d like more information about our internal control services please contact us to set up a call.
Find out how our firm can help you and your business, schedule a consultation today.